Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Do I live in a Conservation Area?

Do I live in a Conservation Area?

Registered Parks and Gardens

A number of historic parks and gardens, many associated with surviving, or demolished, large manor houses, have been identified by Historic England as worthy of protection and included in a Register. Although inclusion does not convey any additional powers over development, the protection of their special character is a material consideration, to be taken fully into account in any development proposals affecting Registered Parks or Gardens, or their settings.

The following sites are included in the Register for the Braintree District.

They are also shown on the Proposals Map

  • Belchamp Hall
  • Faulkbourne Hall
  • Glazenwood, Bradwell
  • Gosfield Hall
  • Hatfield Priory
  • Saling Grove
  • Saling Hall
  • Terling Place