Street naming and numbering fees
Allow enough time when applying for new or amended addresses as it can take up to three weeks for applications to be processed due to the need to consult third parties.
You must pay the fee online to complete your application form.
We do not charge VAT on street naming and numbering fees.
- House name or number change; £40.00
- Renamed street or area if asked for by residents; £100.00 plus £25.00 per property
- 1 dwelling; £40.00
- 2 to 5 dwellings; £30.00 per dwelling
- 6 to 25 dwellings; £25.00 per dwelling
- 26 to 75 dwellings; £20.00 per dwelling
- 76 plus dwellings; £15.00 per dwelling
- New street name; £75.00
- Name of building or block or flats or industrial estate; £50.00
- 1 to 5 units; £30.00 per unit
- 6 to 15 units; £20.00 per unit
- 16 plus units £15.00 per unit
Confirmation of plot of postal address for utility company; £30.00. We only charge this fee to utility companies.