Useful local land charges contacts

As well as your local land charges search, you may also need to contact other organsiations for information.

Public Rights of Way

You can find information on public rights of way on the Essex Highways interactive map.

Drainage enquiries and water searches

Anglian Water maintain the drains and sewers in our district. You can contact Anglian Water services online.

Highways information

You need to contact Essex Highways with any questions that you cannot ask on a CON29 form.

Land ownership

You need to contact the Land Registry if you have any questions about land ownership or property boundaries. You can contact Land Registry through the central government website.


Local Land Charges and Searches

Address: Causeway House
Bocking End

Telephone: 01376 552525