Completed Section 106 agreements, balances and projects

Section 106, completed agreements and balances

We publish details of:

  • completed Section 106 agreements
  • Section 106 balances

Completed section 106 agreements

You can find completed Section 106 agreements on our online planning register.

You need to use the planning application number to search for the agreement you are looking for.

Infrastructure Funding Statement

We have published the Infrastructure Funding Statement and developer contribution data for the following years:

Developer contribution data

Further details about contributions is contained in three separate CSV files to show:

  • the developer agreements
  • the developer agreement transactions
  • the developer agreement contributions

The Infrastructure Funding Statement does not includes details of Education, Highways and Transportation. Essex County Council are responsible for these matters and details of planning obligations to provide things like additional school places and highway improvements can be found by referring to the ECC Infrastructure Funding Statement.

You can contact our Section 106 and Unilateral Undertakings team if you want to find out more about:

  • contribution balances
  • the projects they will fund

Section 106 and Unilateral Undertakings

Address: Causeway House
Bocking End

Telephone: 01376 552525