Coronavirus (COVID-19)

All Council-owned buildings are closed to the public until further notice. We will continue to provide you with the latest guidance, information and updates on our services.

All coronavirus information
Apply for planning permission

Apply for planning permission

  • Planning advice

    Speak to a Planning Officer to get professional advice about a planning application

  • Download application forms

    View and download planning application forms and associated guidance documents for all types of development