Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Development sites

Development sites

Where there are trees, vegetation and other features of ecological value on a proposed development site we may require you to submit the following with any planning application:

  • A tree survey in accordance with BS 5837:2012 - Trees in relation to design, demolition and construction - recommendations;
  • A phase 1 habitat survey;
  • A detailed landscaping plan
Guidance on expectations for development sites with respect to trees is contained with the supplementary planning document.