Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Neighbouring trees and vegetation

Neighbouring trees and vegetation

Dangerous trees

Under the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1976 the council can take action in cases where trees pose an immediate and high degree of threat to the public, regardless of ownership. If you are concerned about such a threat posed by a tree please contact the Landscape Services team.