Section 106 agreements and unilateral undertakings

Residential annexes

Download and apply 


A successful planning application for a residential annexe will require the completion of a S106 Agreement or Undertaking tying the occupation of the annexe to the existing dwelling.

To request an Undertaking for this purpose please complete the Unilateral Undertaking Request Form (Annexe) and view the accompanying Guidance Notes.  Legal fees and monitoring fees will be payable to the District Council.