Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Building control charges

Building control charges

Fees and charges

Fees and charges schedule

Whenever you submit an application for the following:

You will need to pay the appropriate charge. The correct payment must be made before an application can be accepted.

The only building work which is exempt from this requirement is:

  • works to specifically improve disabled access or
  • works to provide certain facilities for persons with disabilities

Payment can be made by cheque, credit or debit card. Cash payments should not be sent through the post. If you are unsure of the correct charge please contact us.