Coronavirus (COVID-19)

See our dedicated coronavirus webpage for changes and updates to our services, how to get help in your community and support and advice for businesses.

All coronavirus information
Protected trees and hedges

Protected trees and hedges

Felling licences

For non-residential property the felling of more than five cubic metre of timber in any one quarter year may require a felling licence. You will need to contact the Forestry Commission for advice and to apply.