Planning Search Facility Unavailable

The Planning Application Search facility will not be available between 11am and 2pm on Saturday 24th August due to essential maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Planning and Building

Planning and Building

  • Planning

    Apply for planning approvals or search and comment on applications

  • Building control

    The building control process and applying for building control

  • Planning policy

    The Council creates various documents which sets out how development will be managed across the district