Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Council Discount and Exemptions

Council Discount and Exemptions

Members of religious communities

Download and apply 

Council Tax disregard form for members of religious communities

Who does this disregard apply for? 

Members of religious communities refers mainly to monks and nuns and certain conditions will need to be met to qualify for the reduction.

Who does the disregard not apply for? 

Persons belonging to the various religious denominations (e.g. Church of England, Methodist) and who may attend church on a regular basis do not qualify for this reduction.