Tell us you are moving

You must tell us if:

  • you are moving in or out of a property in Braintree district
  • you have purchased or sold a property in Braintree district

You can check if your property is in our district on GOV.UK.

You can use the iammoving website to update your address details with over 1,500 organisations across the UK. The service is free and easy to use.

Register to vote

Setting up your Council Tax account doesn’t register you to vote.

You can use GOV.UK to register to vote.

Bins and recycling

You can use our bins and recycling pages to find out:

  • how to order and collect your recycling boxes, bags and sacks
  • what you can put in your waste and recycling
  • when your collection days are
  • how to dispose of any electrical and large household items

Find your nearest

You can use Find your nearest to get information on

  • your local Councillors
  • live planning applications in your area
  • your waste collection calendars
  • local doctors surgeries
  • leisure centres
  • car parks
  • polling stations
  • and much more

Council Tax

Address: Causeway House,
Bocking End,

Telephone: 01376 557755

Green and grey text saying tell me more with a white email icon in a green speech bubble

Stay connected

Sign up for our email newsletter to get service updates and the latest news.

Sign up today