You must tell us if:
- you are moving in or out of a property in Braintree district
- you have purchased or sold a property in Braintree district
You can check if your property is in our district on GOV.UK.
You can use the iammoving website to update your address details with over 1,500 organisations across the UK. The service is free and easy to use.
Register to vote
Setting up your Council Tax account doesn’t register you to vote.
You can use GOV.UK to registe to vote.
Bins and recycling
You can use our bins and recycling pages to find out:
- how to order and collect your recycling boxes, bags and sacks
- what you can put in your waste and recycling
- when your collection days are
- how to dispose of any electrical and large household items
Find your nearest
You can use Find your nearest to get information on
- your local Councillors
- live planning applications in your area
- your waste collection calendars
- local doctors surgeries
- leisure centres
- car parks
- polling stations
- and much more