Moving within our district
If you already have an account with us, you need to tell us if you have moved to another property within our district.
Using an apple device
If you use an apple device, you may not be able to connect to the website. If this happens, you can fix this by clearing your cache.
How to clear your cache changes with each browser. We have included guides for the common browsers:
If this does not fix your issue, you can contact us and we will help you.
To update your account, you will need to tell us:
- your council tax account number
- your contact details
- the date you moved in
- details of your old address
- details of your new address
- details of anyone who is moving in with you
- how many months you want to pay over, 10 or 12
- your bank account details for your direct debit
Once you have told us you are moving within our district we will:
- update up your council tax account
- send you a final council tax bill for your old property showing the balance of your account
- send you a council tax bill for your new property showing your new liability