Arrange a home visit
We can come to your home to help you complete your claim form if you have difficulty getting to our office due to:
- health problems
You will need to arrange a home visit using our online form.
To complete this form you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- the date and time you would like your appointment
You must give us at least a week’s notice before the date you want the appointment.
When we receive your request, we will contact you within three working days to
- discuss your details
- confirm your appointment date and time
During your home visit, we can:
- help you complete your housing benefit application
- help you complete your Council Tax support application
- give you information about other benefits and schemes available to help you
Our visiting officers carry an official identification badge with a photograph on and a contact number. You can call our benefits team to check the officer is a genuine caller to your house.