Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Discounts and Exemptions

Discounts and Exemptions

  • Disabled Relief

    If you have a disability you may be entitled to a Council tax discount

  • Carers

    Find out if you are eligible for a carers discount