Coronavirus (COVID-19)

All Council-owned buildings are closed to the public until further notice. We will continue to provide you with the latest guidance, information and updates on our services.

All coronavirus information
Community Transport

Community Transport

  • Social Car Scheme

    Affordable transport for elderly people, those with restricted mobility, those with a disability and anyone, of any age, unable to access public transport

  • Minibus hire

    Affordable hire for any non-profit making group including care homes, social clubs, lunch clubs, shopping groups, youth groups and Schools

  • Dial a ride

    Affordable transport for wheelchair users