There are a range of services that provide help or advice on drugs and alcohol issues.
You can report drug or alcohol related crimes and activities, to Essex Police:
- on their 24 hour non-emergency number 10
- through the Essex police website
In an emergency, always ring 999.
If you are an adult you can contact Open Road, who are a registered charity providing drug and alcohol treatment.
Open Road can help you with:
- key working
- Chinese herbs
- homeopathy and aftercare
You can contact Open Road:
- by phone on 0844 4991323
- through the Open road website
Essex Young Peoples Drug and Alcohol Services (EYPDAS)
EYPDAS work with young people up to the age of 19 who are affected by substance misuse, either their own or significant others.
EYPDAS confidential services include:
You can contact EYPDAS:
- by phone on 01245 493311
- through the Children's society website
Victim Support Service
Victim Support is an independent charity which helps people cope with crime. They have a network of local branches covering the whole of England and Wales.
Their trained officers can offer various services including:
- someone to talk to in confidence,
- information on police and court procedures
- help in dealing with organisations
- links to other sources of help
You can contact Victim Support:
- by phone on 0845 4565995
- through the Victim support website
You can also find help and support at:
- ALCO Help on 0800 448 8688
- Needle Exchange through Braintree First Stop Centre on 01376 346535