Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Councillors' Community Grant Scheme

Councillors' Community Grant Scheme

Community Grant Scheme

The Braintree District Councillors' Community Grants Scheme allows organisations and groups to apply for funding to support local projects and initiatives that will benefit the people of Braintree District.

Each ward Councillor has a maximum of £1,500 to give to local organisations.

Funding for projects could include: building improvements, playground equipment, vehicle purchases, recreation facilities, IT equipment, sports equipment, events costs and energy efficient measures.

Ward councillors can pool their budgets to joint fund projects within the ward.

To apply for funding you must contact your ward Councillor to discuss your project proposal in the first instance.

Find details of your Ward Council

To view only: Guidance Booklet