Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Rural services survey

Rural services survey

This Rural Service Survey report is an update of the Braintree District Rural Services Survey 2008.  The report covers the 62 rural parishes (52 parish councils) in Braintree District.  It excludes the parishes of Witham Town and Halstead Town and the unparished area of Braintree and Bocking.

The report includes a summary for the district as a whole and also information for each of the three local areas of Braintree, Halstead and Witham.  Details can be provided for individual wards or parishes on request.

Rural Services Survey 2011