Insurance claims

You can use our online form to contact us about an insurance claim, You can us the form if:

  • you have suffered an injury as a result of an accident on our property
  • you have suffered damage to your possessions through an incident involving us

Make an insurance claim

To complete this from you will need to:

  • give us your name, address and contact details
  • give a full description of the incident include date, time and location

The information you give will help us to consider your claim and reach a decision on liability.


Community Services

Address: Causeway House
Bocking End

Telephone: 01376 552525

Green and grey text saying tell me more with a white email icon in a green speech bubble

Stay connected

Sign up for our email newsletter to get service updates and the latest news.

Sign up today