Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Access to information

Access to information

  • FOI advice

    Advice on the Freedom of Information Act and its exemptions

  • Frequent FOIs

    Check our frequent FOIs to see if the answer to your question is already easily available