Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Why Choose Braintree District?

Why Choose Braintree District?

  • Town Centres

    Supporting vibrant and successful Town Centres

  • Town Hall

    Book the historic town hall for your wedding conference or baby naming ceremony.

  • Braintree Museum

    Opening times, group bookings and administration fees for Braintree museum