Tell us about your change of address

You need to tell us if your address changes because your business has moved:

  • into our district
  • within our district
  • out of our district

You can check if your property is in our district on GOV.UK.

Tell us your change of address

To tell us your change of address, you will need:

The name of your business

  • your details, including name and contact telephone number
  • the date of your move
  • details of your old and new address
  • information about your moving date and solicitor details

If you’re moving within or out of our district, you will also need:

  • your Business rates account number
  • details of who will be taking on your old property

Business Rates

Address: Causeway House
Bocking End

Telephone: 01376 557755

Green and grey text saying tell me more with a white email icon in a green speech bubble

Stay connected

Sign up for our email newsletter to get service updates and the latest news.

Sign up today