Commercial waste services at Braintree District Council
At Braintree District Council, we offer a waste collection service to businesses within our district, including schools and charities. This currently includes collections for general waste, mixed recycling, paper and cardboard and glass.
Commercial waste collections are not included in business rates and therefore need to be set up as a seperate service with the help from our trusty commercial waste team.
We have a dedicated, professional and reliable commercial waste team
Our commercial waste team is available to contact 9:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday. We can offer customers a dedicated service whilst offering expertise, tailoring to your business' commercial waste requirements as well as offering competitive prices.
As a local government authority, we do not charge VAT on commercial waste goods and services.
All prices are inclusive of your waste container, waste collections and your duty of care waste transfer note.
You can complete our online form for your free, no obligation quote below and one of our team will contact you within seven working days.
We can help you reduce, reuse and recycle your waste to save you money, offering you a range of containers which are secure, neat and unobtrusive in a tailored package.
We offer four container sizes for your waste:
- 2-wheeled 240 litre bin which holds around 2 to 3 sacks
- 2-wheeled 360 litre bin which holds around 4 to 5 sacks
- 4-wheeled 770 litre eurobin which holds around 8 to 9 sacks
- 4-wheeled 1,100 litre which holds around 12 to 14 sacks
Collection sacks and sticker prices
We offer collection sacks and recycling stickers:
- blue sacks which are £58.20 per roll (20 sacks)
- recycling sacks which are £52.10 per roll (20 sacks)
- trade recycling stickers which are £52.10 (20 stickers, each sticker can used for 10kg of cardboard)