We offer a range of services to help support your business needs including:
- meeting room and venue hire
- flexible low-cost industrial units
- access to high profile advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- professional and innovative print and graphics service
- a discrete and efficient pest control service
- a cost effective commercial waste service [link to page in Bins]
- the opportunity to supply your services to us
We can also help you and your business with our free business mentoring service.
We also work with our partners in the south east to support new and growing businesses.
You can help and advice on finance, growth and support for your business sector from:
Let’s Do Business
Let’s Do Business provice support to businesses, excluding micro business and sole traders. They can help you with up to 12 hours of free advice, guidance, and expert referrals in:
- finance and risk including loans and investment
- customers and marketing including transitioning to digital
- supply chain improvements and efficiencies
- workplace operations and digital transformation
- people including employment law, recruitment, apprenticeships and training
Let’s Do Business have launched a new service, Back to Business. The Back to Business service aims to help the recovery of Essex’s economy from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
The Let’s Do Business group are an approved lender as part of the government’s Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme.
There are several organisations who can help you with funding for your business;
Industrial unit front improvement scheme
Our Industrial Unit Front Improvement Scheme offers capital grants to improve unit fronts in priority industrial areas (closes on 18 December 2020).
The Sout East Local Enterprise Initiative
The Sout East Local Enterprise Initiative, offer support, guidance and grants for small and medium-sized enterprises and start-ups in the South East.
Low Carbon Across the South East (LoCASE) provides free business support to help businesses become more competitive and profitable while protecting the environment and encouraging low carbon solutions.
Essex Young Entrepreneur
Essex Young Entrepreneurs offer support for young adults looking to start their own innovative business.
You can also apply for funding through our Young Entrepreneurs Programme.
Councillors' Community Grant scheme
Organisations and groups can apply for funding from our Councillors' Community Grant scheme to support local projects and initiatives that benefit the people of our district.
The KEEP+ programme offers 50 per cent grants for marketing and consultancy support.
Can provide funding for creative, cultural and digital businesses that are looking to grow.
The Haven Gateway partnership run the Transport and Logistical Efficiencies programme (TALE) which offers free support and funding contributions to small and medium-sized businesses in the transport and logistics sector or with a logistics function.