We offer a range of services to help support your business needs including:
- meeting room and venue hire
- flexible low-cost industrial units
- access to high profile advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- professional and innovative print and graphics service
- a discrete and efficient pest control service
- a cost effective commercial waste service
- the opportunity to supply your services to us
We also work with our partners in the south east to support new and growing businesses.
You can help and advice on finance, growth and support for your business sector from:
- The BEST growth hub
- The government’s Business Portal
- Let’s Do Business
- 'NEEB' North Essex Economic Board
- The Princes Trust Helps people aged 18 to 30 start their own business with free support and advice and access to business grants and loans. Call 0800 842 842
Let’s Do Business
Let’s Do Business provice support to businesses, excluding micro business and sole traders. They can help you with up to 12 hours of free advice, guidance, and expert referrals in:
- finance and risk including loans and investment
- customers and marketing including transitioning to digital
- supply chain improvements and efficiencies
- workplace operations and digital transformation
- people including employment law, recruitment, apprenticeships and training
BEST Growth Hub
The BEST Growth Hub provides businesses in Essex with a single point of access to a wide range of local, regional and national support. Guiding and nurturing businesses – from start up to scale-up - their friendly and experienced team offer FREE and impartial signposting on funding and finance options, 1-2-1 business advice, skills and training and much more in order to help you find the right support for your business.
Contact the BEST Growth Hub:
There are several organisations who can help you with funding for your business;
Essex Young Entrepreneur
Essex Young Entrepreneurs offer support for young adults looking to start their own innovative business.
You can also apply for funding through our Young Entrepreneurs Programme.
Councillors' Community Grant scheme
Organisations and groups can apply for funding from our Councillors' Community Grant scheme to support local projects and initiatives that benefit the people of our district.