Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have made some changes to our service.
We are still carrying out external treatments within your property boundary. However, we have suspended all pest control visits where we have to enter your property.
Where treatment is still in progress, we will re-schedule visits to your home as soon as we are able.
Contract work is continuing where we can:
- follow social distancing
- use suitable protective clothing and equipment
- make sure good hygiene is being practised.
Select the pest you want treating
We offer a variety of pest control services across the district. To find out information about the treatment and how to book, select a pest.
Our Pest control officers
We have two qualified pest control officers with over 25 years experience between them. Our officers:
- have received training to the latest standards
- will ensure compliance with the safe use of poisons
- can give you advice on pest problems
- discuss any concerns you may have
- offer advice on how to avoid a reoccurrence of a pest problem
Our officers carry identification cards and are happy to show them to you if you ask.
We do not have pest control on our vans so you know you will be getting a discreet service.
We offer commercial contracts to help you manage ongoing pest issues. You can contact our pest Pest Control team for a quote.