Coronavirus (COVID-19)

See our dedicated coronavirus webpage for changes and updates to our services, how to get help in your community and support and advice for businesses.

All coronavirus information
Requirements for your Business

Requirements for your Business

  • Licensing

    Alcohol & Entertainment, Taxi & Private Hire, Animal Licensing.

  • Commercial Waste

    Find out about the Council's commercial waste service and open an account

  • Health and Safety

    Advice for business including risk assessments and other information

  • Food Businesses

    Register your food business, attend food hygiene courses and other information

  • Planning

    Advice on whether planning permission is required for your development