Coronavirus (COVID-19)

See our dedicated coronavirus webpage for changes and updates to our services, how to get help in your community and support and advice for businesses.

All coronavirus information
Sex Establishment Licence

Sex Establishment Licence

Apply for a Licence and Transferring a Licence

Apply online for a licence

Application for a Sex Establishment Licence Guidance notes

Download and apply a licence

Download an application for a Sex Establishment Licence

If you download an application you will need to send the application with the fee to Braintree District Council and a copy of the entire application must also be sent to:

The Chief Officer of Essex Police
Braintree Police Station
Blyth’s Meadow

Apply to transfer a licence

Apply to transfer or change a licence from one party to another

If you wish to transfer a licence from one party to another, surrender a licence or make a change then you will need to do this online.