Coronavirus (COVID-19)

See our dedicated coronavirus webpage for changes and updates to our services, how to get help in your community and support and advice for businesses.

All coronavirus information


  • Taxi Licensing

    Information about Taxi Licences and How to Apply for a Taxi Licence

  • Animal Licensing

    Licences are available for boarding, breeding, horse riding, pet shops and zoo's

  • All Licences

    Information about All Licences from Braintree District Council