Bulky waste collection
We can collect large and bulky items from outside your residential property, including sofas, domestic appliances and garden equipment.
We offer 2 collection types:
- Standard - £39.00 for up to 6 items
- Large - £78.00 for up to 12 items
We offer a £10 reduction if you are on a means tested benefits. You will need to provide evidence of your means tested benefit before your items are collected.
You can see a full list of items that we collect and those that we don’t on our collection information page.
You must pay for for your bulky waste collection at the time of booking. We take card payments over the phone.
We make collections by area on weekdays only. We will confirm your collection date at the time of booking.
We do not offer specific timeslots, but you can request a morning or afternoon collection.
Before you book
Before making a booking, make sure you have read our:
- Bulky waste collection information for a list of the items we do and don’t collect.
- Bulky waste collection booking terms and conditions
Make a booking
To book a visit, contact Customer services on 01376 552525.
To complete your booking you will need:
- the address where the items are to be collected
- your name, address and contact details
- a debit or credit card to make the correct payment
- a list of the items you want collected
After making a booking
Once we have accepted your booking, we will email you confirming the collection details if you have given us an email address.
If you want to amend, change or cancel your booking, you will need to contact us by 3pm the day before it is due.
On the day of collection, you must leave the items to be collected on the outside of the boundary of your property.