Bulky Waste Collection
Braintree District Council's bulky waste collection service is provided by an organisation called Tendring Reuse Employment Enterprise (T.R.E.E.)
T.R.E.E. is a unique initiative working in partnership with Braintree District Council and is committed to the reuse of furniture and waste electrical equipment.
Book a collection
Please contact T.R.E.E. on 0300 99 99 007 to arrange your bulky waste collection or visit the T.R.E.E page for more information.
Reusable items are collected free of charge. To see whether your donation is eligible please see the requirement below:
£38.11 for up to 6 items
£76.22 for up to 12 items
Concessions for those on benefits - £10 reduction, please provide evidence of benefits prior to booking.
*Prices correct as of 18th October 2018*
Arrange a donation
Please contact T.R.E.E. on 0125 5807 383 to arrange your donation or visit the T.R.E.E Disposal page for more information. To see whether your donation is eligible please see the relevant information below
- clean, stain free and undamaged
- No older than 5 years
- Free from rust
- have necessary fire labels
The benefits of using T.R.E.E to residents are:
- Keeping the cost of disposal low.
- Collection from inside the property which helps elderly and disabled residents whilst keeping items suitable for reuse.
- Quicker response time.
- Reducing waste going to landfill.
- Helping to keep the community clean and tidy.
T.R.E.E.'s range of services include:
- Electrical items recycled (i.e. cookers, freezers)
- Quality used furniture collected (i.e. beds, sofas)
- House clearance service
- Collection and delivery service
- Light removals
- Free estimates
- Collection of mattresses