Bulky Waste Collection
Braintree District Council's bulky waste collection service is provided by an organisation called Tendring Reuse Employment Enterprise (T.R.E.E.)
T.R.E.E. is a unique initiative working in partnership with Braintree District Council and is committed to the reuse of furniture and waste electrical equipment.
Book a collection
Cost for collection
£37.00 for up to 6 items.
£74.00 for between 7 - 12 items.
Concessions for those on benefits - £10 reduction.
Arrange a donation
You can also donate items to T.R.E.E. Collections of donations are free of charge. Furniture and White Goods must be in good quality working order. Contact T.R.E.E. on 0300 1111 007 or visit the T.R.E.E. donations page for more information
The benefits of using T.R.E.E to residents are:
- Keeping the cost of disposal low.
- Collection from inside the property which helps elderly and disabled residents whilst keeping items suitable for reuse.
- Quicker response time.
- Reducing waste going to landfill.
- Helping to keep the community clean and tidy.
T.R.E.E.'s range of services include
- Electrical items recycled (i.e. cookers, freezers)
- Quality used furniture collected (i.e. beds, sofas)
- House clearance service
- Collection and delivery service
- Light removals
- Free estimates