We provide a free assisted collection service for residential properties within our district.
You can request this service if:
- you find it difficult to move your bins, bags and boxes to the boundary of your property
- you do not have anyone living in your home to help you
If you have an assisted collection, we will collect your sacks and empty your bins. We then return the bins to where you left them.
To complete this form you will need to tell us:
- your name, address and contact details
- why you need help with your collection
- where we normally collect your bins from
You will need to support your request with the reason why you need an assisted collection. The reason could be because:
- there is no one living at your address who is physically able to take out and return the bins
- you are reliant on a carer, who does not live at your address
- you have a permanent disability
- you need short term assistance, due to an injury or operation
Once we receive your request we will review it to see if we can help you.
If your request is successful, we will add your address to our list of assisted collections. This will take a maximum of 14 working days.