We have a duty to remove graffiti from:
- public buildings
- street furniture such as benches
- public monuments
Responsibility for removing graffiti from other structures such as commercial buildings, telephone boxes, bus shelters and electricity boxes, rests with the owners or company that installed them.
You can report instances of graffiti to us using our online form.
To complete the form you will need to tell us:
- your name, address and contact details
- where the graffiti is
- the date and time you saw the graffiti
Once we receive your report we will:
- remove offensive graffiti within one working day
- remove non-offensive graffiti within five working days
We aim to deliver a high quality service, which is always improving meets the needs of the local community.
Keeping our streets looking attractive and free of graffiti benefits all our residents and visitors to our district.
What we will not do
We will not remove graffiti from private properties.