Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Empty homes

Empty homes

I have an empty property that I would like to let

We work in partnership with Colne Housing Society to offer the Private Lease Scheme which involves leasing suitable properties to households in housing need.  This can be a viable option for some property owners who do not wish to manage a property themselves. The scheme provides a guarantee of payment for the period of lease in return for a reduced rent.

If you are interested in renting your empty property with help from the Council you can email with your enquiry.

I want to report an empty property

If you have an empty property that you would be interested in renting out, or you are aware of an empty property within your local area, please complete our report an empty property online form.