Minor works grants

Minor works grants go towards the cost of undertaking repairs not covered by the Decent Homes standard that if left will have a detrimental effect on the fabric of the dwelling or mobile home.

You can only apply for a minor works grant if you are receiving an income related benefit.

You must repay the grant in full when you sell or transfer the property.

You can contact us to apply for a minor works grant.


Housing Services

Address: Causeway House
Bocking End

Telephone: 01376 552525