You can contact our Housing Options Team using our online form to talk about your housing needs.
To complete the form you will need:
- your name address and contact details
- your email address
- details of you current living arrangements including any tenancy or rental agreements
- details of your housing need
There are government schemes available to help you get on the property ladder. You can find out if you are eligible for one of the government schemes by:
- looking at the Help To Buy website
- calling 03333 214044
To get help, you first need to contact need Radian Homes, the Help to Buy Agent for the South of England.
You can find a list of properties on the Help to Buy website.
Whether you are looking to get onto the housing ladder or move up it, there are a several options to help make buying a home more affordable:
- equity loan
- shared ownership (part-buy part-rent)
- older people’s shared ownership
- home ownership for people with long-term disabilities
- rent to buy
- intermediate rent
- mortgage guarantee
If you are Regular Service Personnel and are thinking about buying your own home, you can get help through the Forces Help to Buy scheme.