Report an empty property

We aim to bring empty properties back into use across the district to:

  • help meet the housing needs of local people
  • improve the surroundings of local areas
  • reduce instances of anti-social behaviour

Report an empty property

You can use our online form to tell us about an empty property.

To complete the form, you will need:

  • your name address and contact details
  • your email address
  • the address of the empty property
  • how long the property has been empty


Housing Services

Address: Causeway House
Bocking End

Telephone: 01376 552525