Coronavirus (COVID-19)

All Council-owned buildings are closed to the public until further notice. We will continue to provide you with the latest guidance, information and updates on our services.

All coronavirus information


  • Housing Grants

    Disabled Facilities Grant, Major housing grants, Minor works grant

  • Empty homes

    Braintree District Council lead on a leasing scheme to assist owners of empty homes.