Supporting and getting involved in the Green Heart
How can a business get involved?It could be in small ways such as:
- keeping your business site clean and free from litter
- creating a planting scheme to brighten a dull spot.
Which businesses are already supporting the Green Heart?
- McDonalds, Braintree
- Tesco, Marks Farm, Braintree
- Tesco, Great Notley
- Scenerios, Halstead
- The Royal Oak Public House, Halstead
- The Wine Bar, Halstead
- The White Hart Hotel , Halstead
- The Bull Hotel , Halstead
- Coral, William Hill and Jennings bookmakers , Halstead
Examples of how businesses got involved so far
- Tackling fast food related litter with McDonalds in Braintree - the Galley's Corner Partnership
- Tackling smoking related litter campaign with public houses, nightclubs, hotels and betting shops in Halstead High Street.
Discount price on smoking bins for businesses
Keep Britain Tidy promotes positive solutions throughout all cigarette campaigns. Portable ashtrays are a great way of offering smokers the chance to make responsible choices about how they dispose of their cigarette butts regardless of whether they are near a bin or not. They work in partnership with portable ashtray manufacturers to offer businesses the chance to purchase portable ashtrays at a discounted price.