Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Recycling information and advice

Recycling information and advice

  • Grey wheeled bin

    What to put in your grey wheeled bin and apply for a replacement bin

  • Reuse

    Information on how to donate textile items and what you can donate to charity shops.