Hatfield Peverel Neighbourhood Plan
Braintree District Council in consultation with Hatfield Peverel Parish Council have appointed Mary O'Rourke as examiner of the Hatfield Peverel Neighbourhood Plan. All necessary information has been sent to the examiner, and once this has been reviewed a timetable and method for the examination will be determined. Once this information is confirmed it will be published on the website and interested parties will be notified.
Braintree District Council have received the following correspondence from/to the Examiner for the Hatfield Peverel Neighbourhood Plan:
- Ind Examiner Correspondence 04/MOR/HPNP - 10th April 2018
- Ind Examiner Correspondence 03/MOR/HPNP - 26th March 2018
- Braintree DC letter to Examiner - Progress Update - 19th October 2017
- Ind Examiner Correspondence 02/MOR/HPNP - 20th September 2017
- Hatfield Peverel PC Letter to Examiner - 13th September 2017
- Ind Examiner Correspondence 01/MOR/HPNP - 5th September 2017
Hatfield Peverel Parish Council prepared and submitted a Neighbourhood Plan proposal under Regulation 15(1) of the Town and Country Planning Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (As amended).
A 6 week period of public consultation under Regulation 16 took place between 9am on Monday 5th June to 5pm on Monday 17th July. The consultation has now closed.
- Consultation Statement
- Hatfield Peverel Neighbourhood Plan Reg 16
- Basic Condition Statement
- Neighbourhood Plan SEA Screening Report 2016
- Letter to Parish Council re Hatfield Peverel SEA Screening
In 2015 Braintree District Council received an application from Hatfield Peverel Parish Council to designate a neighbourhood area under S61g of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended). The application proposed that the neighbourhood area would cover Hatfield Peverel Parish.
In accordance with regulations set out in The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Braintree District Council consulted on the proposed neighbourhood area. This consultation closed at 5pm on 6th March 2015.
The Neighbourhood Plan application was agreed by Cabinet on 30th March 2015.
The Hatfield Peverel Neighbourhood Planning Group have now produced a Draft Neighbourhood Plan.
Essex County Council, on behalf on Braintree District Council have produced an SEA screening Opinion of the draft, and statutory consultees are currently being consulted on this document (Ending 12th August 2016).
The next step will be a full consultation with local residents organised by the Neighbourhood Planning Group.
For further information please contact: email@example.com
Updated April 2018