Kelvedon Neighbourhood Plan
Regulation 18 – In August 2021 Braintree District Council in consultation with Kelvedon Parish Council appointed the independent examiner Mr Tony Burton to examine the Kelvedon Neighbourhood Plan.
The following correspondence has been sent/received from the Examiner:
Braintree District Council received an application from Kelvedon Parish Council to designate a neighbourhood area under S61g of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended) in January 2015. The application proposed that the neighbourhood area would cover Kelvedon Parish.
In accordance with regulations set out in The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Braintree District Council consulted on the proposed neighbourhood area.
The Neighbourhood Plan application was agreed by Cabinet on 30th March 2015
- The Kelvedon Neighbourhood Plan Regulation14 Consultation was held by the Neighbourhood Plan Group between 16th July and 14th September 2018
The Neighbourhood Plan was submitted under Regulation 15 to Braintree District Council in February 2021.
Braintree District Council undertook a Regulation (Reg) 16 Consultation between 4th June 2021 and Friday 16th July 2021 .
The documents published for consultation were:
- Kelvedon Neighbourhood Plan Reg 16
- Appendices (Volume 2)
- Habitat Regulation Assessment (HRA)
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA)
- Consultation Statement
The documents were also available to view during openng hours at:
- Kelvedon Parish Office Suite 1, The Old Bank, 63 High St, Kelvedon CO5 9AE and
- Kelvedon Library Aylett's Foundation School, Maldon Road, Kelvedon CO5 9BA
Updated October 2021