- Back button/Page style
- Planning document information
You can provide photographs of your proposed development site to support your application.
You can also submit a photomontage of what your proposed development will look like when it is finished.
You must submit photographs if you are making an application for advertising consent. Your photographs must;
- show the sign in its proposed location
- include the scale details of the sign
If your proposal is for a major development, you should submit a photomontage of what your proposed development will look like when it is finished.
Listed building consent
If you are applying for listed building consent, you can submit photographs to help us understand your proposal.
The photographs you submit should show:
the proposed development site, including any existing buildings.
help us understand the context of the development and the local character
You can get help and advice from our Duty Planner on photgraphs, photomomtages and planning applications.
You can get detailed feedback on your proposal by using our pre-application advice service.
Personal and confidential statement
We may publish any information you submit as part of your application. You must tell us if there is any information you do not want us to publish when you submit your application.
If however, we believe that this information is in the public interest, we reserve the right to publish it.
We may also decide parts of your submission are not in the public interest and may redact this information. This information may include telephone numbers, email addresses and signatures.
- When you need to submit this information
You must submit photographs if you are making an application for advertising consent.
You must submit photographs and a photomontage if you are making an application for a major development.
You can submit photographs to support your proposal if you are making an application for:
- Agricultural development
- Certificate of lawful use for a proposed development
- Certificate of lawful use for an existing development
- Change of use
- Commercial, industrial and non-residential
- Demolition of an unlisted building
- Discharge of conditions
- Listed building consent
- Non-material amendment
- Outline permission with all reserved matters
- Outline permission with some reserved matters
- Permission in principle
- Prior approval
- Prior notification
- Removal or variation of conditions
- Reserved matters
- Residential new build
- Technical details consent
- Validation requirements
- National requirement. You can find details of this requirement in the National Planning Policy Framework
- Local requirement. You can find details of this requirement in: