- Back button/Page style
- Application type information
You need to apply for advertisement consent to put up most types of adverts and signs.
You can find out more details about what adverts and signs need consent on the Planning portal.
You can get help and advice from our Duty Planner on advertising consent and other types of planning applications.
You can get detailed feedback on your proposal by use our pre-application advice service.
- Documents that are always required
- Documents that are sometimes required
Depending on the details of your application, you may have to submit one or more of the following documents and information:
- Members and employees; On your application you must tell us if you are a Member of Braintree District Council or employed by us. We will determine any applications from Members or employees at a Planning Committee meeting.
- Amendment statement; needed if you are applying for revisions to an approved application
- Listed building section drawings
- Photo Montages; needed for applications for advertising consent to:
- show the sign in its proposed location
- provide scale details of the sign