Premises licence

Removal of Designated Premises Supervisor

If you are a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) and you want to resign from your position, you must send notification to

  • our Licensing team
  • the person who holds the premises licence

You can submit the notification to us online. There is no fee to pay.

Apply for removal as a DPS

You can contact our Licensing team if you have any questions about Designated Premises Supervisors.


Address: Causeway House
Bocking End

Telephone: 01376 552525

Green and grey text saying tell me more with a white email icon in a green speech bubble

Stay connected

Sign up for our email newsletter to get service updates and the latest news.

Sign up today