Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Pay by Phone

Pay by Phone

Cashless Parking

Register for Cashless Parking

Register online Register by SMS

MiPermit enables cashless payments and ticketless parking. Locations supported by MiPermit can offer customers the ability to park and pay with ease.

MiPermit offers great flexibility, you can extend your stay (if supported at the location) without having to return to the carpark and book up to 7 days in advance.

To register you will need the following information.

  • Vehicle registration (online and by SMS).
  • Payment card details (online and by SMS).
  • Mobile number (online).
  • Email address (online).

Create/Pay for a stay

If you are already a member and would like to create or pay for a stay, you can do so using the following methods.

More information

If you have any questions or would like to know more then visit the MiPermit website.