Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Online forms: Reporting a street cleaning problem

Online forms: Reporting a street cleaning problem

Braintree District Council is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. All personal information is held and processed in accordance with this. Please refer to our privacy notices published for details. Please contact us if you need the privacy notice in an alternative format.

Fill out the below form if you would like to report:

  • Fly tipping
  • Graffiti
  • Dead animals
  • Broken glass
  • Needles
  • Fly posting
  • Dog fouling
  • Horticultural
  • Overflowing bin
  • Overflowing dog foul bin
  • Litter
  • Refuse sacks
  • Recycling sacks
  • Bodily fluids

Keeping the District clean

For more information on graffiti, littering, fly tipping and more please see the keeping the district clean section of our website.

Reporting an abandoned vehicle

Please note: to report an abandoned vehicle please see the abandoned vehicle section on our website.

This form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.