Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Reporting abandoned vehicles

Reporting abandoned vehicles

Reporting an abandoned vehicle to the council

Report an abandoned vehicle online form

or you can contact the council to report any abandoned vehicles on;

Information required to report an abandoned vehicle

Please let us know the following information:

  • Registration number
  • Make and type of vehicle
  • Date since apparent abandonment
  • Location
  • Condition of vehicle