Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Keeping the District clean

Keeping the District clean

  • Litter

    Find out about fixed penalty notices issued for littering

  • Fly tipping

    Report a fly tip and find out about what the council can do

  • About the law

    What the law says about the council's legal responsibilities