Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Updating your electoral information

Updating your electoral information

Changing your name and address

If you have changed your name but your address remains the same:

Email the electoral registration team at, giving us your previous name and address together with a scanned or photo image of either:

  • Marriage or civil partnership certificate
  • Deed poll
  • amended Birth certificate.

If you have changed your name and you have also moved address:

You will need to make a fresh registration application using stating your name, date of birth and national insurance number which will be verified against other records.